Lien Chieu Industrial Park – Da Nang city
Founded on 18th April 1998, Lien Chieu Industrial Zone (IZ) is a big and important IZ in Da Nang City, it locates nearby Hai Van tunnel facilitating the transport of goods.
Lien Chieu IZ has a total area of 289,35 ha, in which 205,16 ha has been planned
Lien Chieu Industrial Zone Pictures
Lien Chieu Industrial Park – Da Nang City
– Distance from City Center: 15km.
– Distance from Da Nang International Airport: 15km.
– Distance from Tien Sa International Seaport: 25km.
– Distance from Lien Chieu International Seaport: 1km.
• Total area: 289.35 ha.
• Fill rate: 65%.
• Land rental price: 95 USD/1m2.
• Lease term: Until 12/12/2046 (25 years).
• Payment: Full payment.
• Internal roads: Main road connecting to land lots with cross-sections of 34.5m and 16.5m.
• Power supply system:
– Connecting to the National grid power line (110 / 22 KV).
– 80 MVA capacity, 22 KV grid system
• Water supply system:
– The water supply system has an operating capacity of 210,000 m3/day.
– Water supply pipe to the foot of the fence of the plot
• Wastewater treatment system:
– Placed along the internal road of the industrial park.
– Wastewater treatment center with a treatment capacity of 5,000m3/day.
• Green system: Flower gardens, green campuses account for 15-20% of the industrial park’s land area.
Fiber optic Internet, telephone system: Provided by State service in the IP.
Waste treatment system: The investor signs a waste treatment contract with Da Nang Urban Environment Joint Stock Company.
• Inland Customs Clearance Port (ICD): Hoa Khanh Expanded Industrial Park has an ICD with an area of 2ha, which is convenient for carrying out Customs procedures for import and export goods.
• Electricity and water prices: Subject to State regulations.
• Wastewater treatment fee: Subject to regulations.
• Fee for using infrastructure: 0.46 USD 1m2/year.