Comfortable and Connected Co-Working Space
“Be close to home but not in your home”.
The HUB is a comfortable, professional, connected space to work, letting you separate work life and home life, get work done quickly, avoid long leases and space commitments — and have everything you need to work efficiently; whilst having other professionals around you to aid that creative thinking and development.
International Businesses creating a community in Da Nang
• Let people work close to home (without the isolation and distractions of working in their homes)
• Enable professionals to be more connected to the community
• Provide space for established or start-up business that want creativity and communication at the core of their businesses.
The Hub’s ‘co-working’ space can give businesses the flexibility they need to succeed
• Reduce and streamline operating costs
• Quickly establish operations for non-Vietnamese speakers
• Maximise productivity for small businesses
• Create collaborative thinking and innovation for international practitioners
Services provided @ “the HUB”
• Long term lease in place until 2017.
• Professional grade internet access and dedicated Fibre Optic. Personal encrypted access and allocated secure server back-up are configured in order to ensure security within “the HUB”,
• Professional work space environment (desks, chairs, lighting, individual storage cabinets, colour and B&W printers, scanners and fax facilities etc),
• Office Manager available for general office assistance and translation support,
• Meeting room with Multimedia equipment
• Mailing address (as necessary),
• Uninterrupted Power Supply for office equipment,
• Relaxed ‘Chill Out’ space for collaborative sessions or less formal working environment (see above),
• Secure Parking and 24 hour security.
Co-working environment for work-ready needs
Are you in need of a ready-to-go workspace? Let “the HUB” make it happen with flexible costs and terms.
Coffee shops are loud, and hotel spaces can be costly. With “the HUB”, our co-working environment gives you open collaborative space that you can rent by the Week or Month. Walk in, sit down, and start working with like-minded individuals in a premier facility that lets you:
• Get to work right away with a walk-in ready desk
• Stay productive with ready-to-use meeting / conference room
• Collaborate more efficiently with like-minded professionals in an open workspace
• Enjoy quick access to office supplies and technology
• Gain assistance from Vietnamese/English speaking staff with all aspects of your business and office operations
Get right to work in beautiful, connected workspace. Includes electrical outlets at each station, WiFi, printers and scanners, as well as a professional office manager to aid the issues of translation and working in Vietnam.
Personal workstation space with: locking storage and file cabinets, electrical outlets, and comfortable and ergonomic chairs.
Conference room (10-12 people) facilities equipped with WiFi, projector, comfortable furniture and available to all members (based upon plan).
Print / Copy / Fax
• Printers in Color and Black & White
• Scan documents to USB devices, network folders, e-mail, FTP, internet fax and more.
• You can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF
Office Space Plans and Pricing:
Weekly Plans From $125 / week
Use of flexible part-time workspace in Working Hours. Electrical outlets at each workspace, secure WiFi, comfortable chairs and free coffee. Includes use of the conference room and translation services at an additional charge.
Flexible Monthly Plans From $325 / month
Plans are designed for full time on a flexible month by month basis. Includes personal cubicle space with locking storage and file cabinet, electrical outlets, secure WiFi, ergonomic seating and free coffee. Conference room use (with prior booking) included in the costs. Translation services at an additional charge.
Monthly ‘Partnership’ Plans From $275 / month
The Plan designed for full time businesses that become ‘named’ supporters and partners of “the HUB” and commit to a long term plan (more than 3 months). Includes personal cubicle space with locking storage and file cabinet, electrical outlets, secure WiFi and secure sever for data back-up, ergonomic seating and free coffee. Included in the costs – Conference room use (with prior booking), translation services (some limitations apply) and general business support from the office manager as well as logo included on the marketing material and office entry signs.
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate, in this case an approximation is made. Only pins from current page are shown at one time.